Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. We didn't go anywhere or do anything (except make a FANTASTIC turkey dinner), but we had a great day hangin' out just the 3 of us. Miles slept through most of the dinner preparation, but woke up just in time to help with the green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, etc. I put him in the baby carrier and he helped with those final meal preparations. Good times!


We have so many things to be thankful for this year and at the top of that list is having Miles in our lives! He brings us so much joy and happiness. He truly is a gift from God. We also are so thankful for all of our wonderful friends and family. We love you all and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

What a cute picture! I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

Juannaelmi said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I thought our turkey was big and there were seven of us!! It looks like you guys had a great day.

Shannon said...

Your turkey looks beautiful. I love the picture.