Miles turned 2 months old last Saturday! He is getting so big and is starting to show his personality more. We absolutely adore him and are enjoying every step of his life. I had two favorite pictures this month on his chair and I couldn't choose between them so you guys get to see both.
We are slowly getting his nursery put together so one of these days hopefully I'll have pictures of that too.
In honor of his 2 month birthday (not really!!) I got to have a girls weekend in Vegas. Before we even knew about Miles my mom had purchased tickets for us to go see the Season 5 So You Think You Can Dance tour in Vegas. My mom was originally going to come out for the show, but because of her recent trip out here to meet Miles she decided not to come again so quickly so I invited my friend in St. George and Dave decided not to go as well so he could stay home and watch Miles (what a GREAT husband!!) so I invited a friend from here. The three of us girls had a blast. I didn't take any pictures because I wanted Dave to have the camera in case Miles did something new (didn't want to miss out!!). Shandra and Erin both took tons for me though so when I get pics from them I'll post them on here.
In honor of his 2 month birthday (not really!!) I got to have a girls weekend in Vegas. Before we even knew about Miles my mom had purchased tickets for us to go see the Season 5 So You Think You Can Dance tour in Vegas. My mom was originally going to come out for the show, but because of her recent trip out here to meet Miles she decided not to come again so quickly so I invited my friend in St. George and Dave decided not to go as well so he could stay home and watch Miles (what a GREAT husband!!) so I invited a friend from here. The three of us girls had a blast. I didn't take any pictures because I wanted Dave to have the camera in case Miles did something new (didn't want to miss out!!). Shandra and Erin both took tons for me though so when I get pics from them I'll post them on here.
3 comments:
Miles is such a handsome little boy. I hope he brings you much joy!!! fyi...I'm a high school friend of Dave's, found your blog on his facebook, hope that is okay. Audrie (Campbell) Bernhardt tomaudriebernhardt.blogspot.com
So cute; it's amazing how big he has gotten already! Thanks again for inviting me to Vegas, so fun! I will get the pics to you soon.
Is there a good time (or a bad time) to drop off a gift?
mamaferrin@gmail.com
Post a Comment