We've had a fun couple of weeks because Miles has learned how to do something VERY spectacular! It makes all those late night/early morning feedings worth it! We think he is adorable and are enjoying him sooooo much!

After he gets done eating we have a routine of him then sitting in my lap for a while so he can look around and take in his surroundings, we sing songs, and it also wears him out! While sitting in our chair in the living room he will always look at the same spot and get such a HUGE smile on his face. He could be looking at our brown wall, but I like to think he is looking at our newly updated family picture on the wall of the three of us.

Here he is with Dad looking at that same spot on the wall

And my favorite smiley picture by far!
His smiles are so hard to capture because as soon as he sees the camera he gets interested in its little red light instead of smiling so these smiley pictures will have to do for now!
4 comments:
Those are SO adorable! Love those first smiles.
How cute! He's growing up so fast!
I love when they smile! It is the best!
Awwwwwwwww I love this! He is SO cute! I can't wait for Liam to start smiling.
Post a Comment