We heard from our attorney today and a court date has been set to finalize Miles' adoption! We couldn't be more excited to finally have a specific date to look forward to! We are finalizing his adoption on April 1st, and that is NO joke! We will "officially" become a family that day. Soon to follow will be his sealing to us in the LDS temple and his church blessing given by Dad. We'll let you all know when those other two events are when we get them scheduled.
6 comments:
We are so excited for you guys!!!!
Hooray!!!
That's Awesome!! Congrats!
Way to go
Yaaay! You'll have to tell me about your plans for the sealing- are you doing a reception/open house afterward? How many people are you inviting to the court hearing? (I need ideas.) :)
Congratulations! This is so exciting!
That is SO exciting! Congrats!!!
Although he's very much yours the official documents and then his being sealed are SO important! I cried and cried when I was sealed to my parents (I was 10) because I knew I belonged to someone!
We're so blessed to have the gospel!
Post a Comment