Another month has come and gone in Miles' life and he is now a big 6 months old! I know I say this every month, but it is hard to believe how fast he is growing up. The time really just flies by. He is learning and growing by the second! We are getting closer and closer to becoming an officially legal/eternal family and we couldn't be more excited. We are also getting closer and closer to the end of RSV season which means Miles will get to make his debut to the world soon as well. I'm looking forward to being able to do things as a family, especially go to church. Everyone is anxious to meet him!

Here are a few things Miles learned this month:
- He has perfected the art of sitting, well almost!
- He can sleep for 12 straight hours at night!!! This makes mom and dad super super happy!
- He has been started on baby food and so far has tried sweet potatoes and squash and loves both.
- He can hold his own bottle.
- He can get almost everywhere he wants to go just by rolling.
- He LOVES sleeping on his tummy, which scared mom and dad at first.
- He found his toes and loves to suck on them or his sock that is usually in the way of his toes.
- He continues to love to "talk" and can be very vocal.
- He is trying to push up on to his knees and can often be found on his tummy with his butt in the air.
In honor of his 6 mo. birthday and our upcoming events as a family, we had pictures taken yesterday morning. A lady at our church did them and I am so excited to see how they turned out! I'll be sure to post the pictures when we get them.
2 comments:
I am so excited to come down and meet him! What a cutie!
So amazing how big he's getting! Only a couple more weeks until the big day!
Post a Comment