We traveled up to Tremonton this weekend to meet the newest member of the family, Lily Jo. What a cutie pie!!! She also seems soooooo small compared to our tub-a-lub Miles although Lily is about the same size Miles was at the same age. She is so cute and has the cutest little cry. When she would cry Miles would just stare at her. I don't think he knew what to think of her. It's fun to think someday they will be best buds (or at least I hope). Here are a few pictures from the weekend...
3 comments:
So fun! I bet they will be buddies. Claire and I were looking at her baby book the other day with just that kind of photo...and they are buds :)
Lily was probably crying because of the BYU t-shirt. Yes, I think that is why :)
I love the picture of Lily and Miles...Miles is looking at her like what is wrong with you!
Post a Comment