I'm not doing such a hot job at keeping the blog updated this summer. We've just been having too much fun and there is a lot to share!
We made a return visit to the Hesston Splash Pad and this time we were prepared with bathing suits and towels. Miles enjoyed it more the second time. He had warmed up to the idea and had a great time. There also were more kids around and he enjoyed watching all of them playing in the water.

Dad forcing Miles to be brave

Dad once again forcing Miles to be brave

He probably drank several gallons of water or at least his diaper later in the day appeared as if he did

Dave working on the laminate floor. Since this picture was taken he has now finished that room and has moved on to the laminate in the kitchen. There are still several small projects to do, but he is slowly getting to them all. It is hard to work while watching a toddler!

The girls came over to play in the pools

Keaghan and Laiken in the boat

It is really hard to get a picture of these three together

I found a house that I really want to buy! It is still in the process of being built and is on about 1 acre of land. I just can't get over how much "cheaper" real estate is here than in Utah. Too bad our townhouse in Utah has lost so much of its value!
No comments:
Post a Comment