Our first week in Kansas has flown by rather quickly! We've been busy visiting with friends and family and taking full advantage of grandma's backyard and all it has to offer (including chiggers)! We haven't even begun working on the projects that we came to help my mom out with yet, but we did squeeze in a trip to Lowe's last Saturday to order the supplies for Dave to put in a new laminate floor. I'm excited to watch that project start to come together when everything gets here later in the week.
In addition to the pictures below, we also got to spend some time with a friend of mine from high school, Jill, and her son Alex. Alex is such a cutie and a VERY smart kid. The last couple of trips I haven't been able to see him because of scheduling conflicts and boy has he grown up since the last time I saw him. Jill is doing a GREAT job! We also were able to attend a baptism of one of my old roommate's (Julie) 2nd child. It is crazy to think that my friends and I are old enough to have not one, but two kids that are of baptism age (which is 8 years old in our church). Where does the time go? I'm so glad we could attend that baptism because this family currently resides in Louisiana on an army base. Julie's husband is currently stationed in Afghanistan and is on leave for 14 days for R&R. It was great to catch up with him as well!
In addition to the pictures below, we also got to spend some time with a friend of mine from high school, Jill, and her son Alex. Alex is such a cutie and a VERY smart kid. The last couple of trips I haven't been able to see him because of scheduling conflicts and boy has he grown up since the last time I saw him. Jill is doing a GREAT job! We also were able to attend a baptism of one of my old roommate's (Julie) 2nd child. It is crazy to think that my friends and I are old enough to have not one, but two kids that are of baptism age (which is 8 years old in our church). Where does the time go? I'm so glad we could attend that baptism because this family currently resides in Louisiana on an army base. Julie's husband is currently stationed in Afghanistan and is on leave for 14 days for R&R. It was great to catch up with him as well!
She is a tad bit scared of dogs if you can't tell.
Grandma even got in on the fun!
Gotta love Dave's song writing abilities
What a stud muffin!
No comments:
Post a Comment