Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Fun

Every year the young men and young women of our church put together a Halloween carnival for the little kids the Tuesday before Halloween. It is so much fun to see all of the little ones dressed up and having a good time. Miles enjoyed running around the gym of the church and eating candy! He really lived up to his costume and "flew" everywhere! Because I "work" in the young women organization of our church, Dave had to get Miles ready for the event and put him to bed alone that evening, which I was told was not an easy task. He was so stimulated by everything going on!

The church had bats flying around!

Miles, our little airplane



Miles pumpkin bowling


The daughter of one of the ladies I "work" with in YW
She is so adorable!

Miles waiting for dad to give him some CANDY!



Miles fishing

We finally got our pumpkins carved last night. I was half-tempted to not even carve pumpkins this year because it was getting so close to Halloween, but we went ahead and did it and I'm glad we did. Miles enjoyed the process a lot more this year than last year. He still isn't big enough to have much of a say in what his looks like, but he enjoyed watching us do the dirty work while he munched on the pieces. He is such a little boy!



Photobucket

He'd put his hand in it, but wouldn't pull anything out

Photobucket

It's a cup!

Photobucket

Helping mom with the eyes

Photobucket

Dad is working on the mouth

Photobucket

Yummy pumpkin!

Photobucket

Miles with his pumpkin

Photobucket

Our finished pumpkins

Photobucket

I love how they look lit up!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Miles' airplane costume is adorable! Love it! Love your pumpkins too.

Juannaelmi said...

very nice pumpkins! I love that he was just eating the pumpkin! He is awesome!

Cyleste said...

That was a really cute picture you got of Leah! It's funny that you mentioned Miles eating the pumpkin. Leah did that the other night too. I had never seen anyone else eat raw pumpkin before. It seemed gross to me, but she was loving it!