Amongst all of our Halloween fun, Miles and I made a fast trip to St. George last week for a few days to see my friend who lives down there. We haven't seen her in a while so I'm glad we were able to go. Miles was a great traveling companion! He does really well in the car. He doesn't sleep so well when he isn't in his crib, but we managed. We were both pretty tired though when we got back last Friday. It was such a whirlwind because our time was short and I didn't get very many pictures, but we had a great time catching up! Another bonus from the trip was that Erin helped me cut out some squares so that I can make a quilt out of Miles' old crib sheet. She has this nifty machine that makes cutting squares easy-peasy! Now I just need to get my other projects done so I can start making him a blanket.

Miles and Brynlee (Erin's baby who isn't much of a baby anymore) at McDonald's

Erin & Brynlee making a spiderweb at Brynlee's preschool Halloween party
Miles had a blast on this little bike thingy even though he biffed it in this video
1 comment:
That sounds like a cool thing to make quilt squares.
Milla is a crazy girl on the coaster car. she starts at the top of our driveway and sails down, turns and flies down the sidewalk. I have to run her down sometimes because she sometimes forgets to stop.
He is getting so big and the kids love looking at video of him on here!
Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment