I enrolled Miles in a Tumbling Tots class offered through our local rec center for 2 and 3-year-olds for the month of January and part of February. He is such an active little guy that I figured having some time twice a week to run around and burn some energy off would be the perfect thing to do this winter! He loves the free time they get during each class. He isn't a huge fan of the structured learning time, but I'm sure as we go along he'll get the hang of it. I think I get a bigger workout then he does just simply by chasing him around trying to get him back on task, but I'm not alone. The other moms in the class are having to do the same thing with their toddlers. It is pretty chaotic most days!
1 comment:
Um, this is awesome. I need to find something like this in my area!
Post a Comment