Yesterday we went to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins for the season! We even convinced Grandma to go with us. I think she had fun and I know Miles had a blast! I wasn't sure if there were any pumpkin patches in the area so I Googled it and found that there is one northeast of where we live by about 20 minutes or so (Papa's Pumpkin Patch). Apparently it is the place to go as we ran in to two people that I know and also heard that we missed seeing Johanna, Keaghan, and Laiken there by about three hours!
Miles had fun doing all of the activities and I thought it was fun to be able to go out in the actual pumpkin patch and cut off pumpkins from the vine! How cool is that? Most of the activities were free and the pumpkins were very reasonable. I think we might make this an annual tradition. Hopefully this evening we can get our pumpkins carved.
![]() |
| He actually posed for me! Amazing! |
![]() |
| When we tried to get Miles to pose again for a family picture he, of course, wouldn't cooperate a second time! |
![]() |
| He loved the big slide |
![]() |
| Swinging on a barrel |
![]() |
| Sitting on the top of a tire "mountain" |
![]() |
| Miles pulling our pumpkins |
![]() |
| Picture with mom on the hay-rack ride |
![]() |
| They both found something interesting to look at |
![]() |
| Family picture on the hay-rack ride |









No comments:
Post a Comment