Today is the big day! I've been working towards this day for the last month and I can't believe it is finally here. Man am I nervous! This evening from 5-7 p.m. 11 slices of my made from scratch cakes will be available for purchase at Layman's Antique Mall & Flea Market in Newton, KS. In the beginning I'm only offering a white cake and a chocolate cake. Both of which are to die for if I don't say so myself!
All of the prep work has been done (including calling the State of Kansas to make sure I knew all of the rules and regulations). Now I get to see what people think of my baking abilities and hope my dream only grows from here! Wish me luck and if you are in the area of Newton, KS please stop by and try them out (and give me your honest feedback).
I'm not a graphic designer by any means, but wanted to have a logo so that I could make posters to hang up to advertise my start date and stickers to put on my cake boxes. Below is the logo I came up with based on the winning name from my poll. A friend of mine from high school that does graphic design has agreed to help me design a more "professional" logo, we just haven't had the time to get that done yet. I'm excited to see her ideas!
![]() |
| Each slice is $3.50 |



1 comment:
Ooh, how exciting! Good luck!
Post a Comment