Saturday, November 8, 2014

No hill for a climber

September was a big month for Oliver. He went from only army crawling to pulling up on everything! He definitely kept me on my toes because he was very unsteady at first but had absolutely no fear! The poor little guy has bumps and bruises all over. He's curious and has to check everything out.

Started out with this - he's so proud of himself
Then moved to this
Next was this
Then the TV stand became interesting - we've added a bumper of sorts around the edge of the glass on the TV stand
Then he got brave and did this (that chair rocks too)
I sent this pic to both my mom & dad because it reminded me of a pic of me when I was little crawling in an end table - that pic of me was framed with the saying, "No Hill for a Climber" next to it
Notice the blinds - he LOVES playing with the blinds!

1 comment:

Richards Family said...

What a fun time for you! LOL I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the picture of him peeking out underneath the TV? (red shirt)!!