Sunday, November 9, 2014

The end of soccer

Miles' last soccer game of the season was on Saturday, Sept. 20th. Miles didn't enjoy soccer as much as I thought he would, but I do think he enjoyed being around other kids his age and getting out of the house and doing something different. I think he learned a lot about the game that he didn't know when the season started. He only scored two goals the whole season (and one was in their own goal), but I'm proud of how far he came during the process. It was hard to get him motivated to want to play, but we gave it a try. We might try again next year but we'll see. I'm starting to think that maybe he isn't as interested in sports as I thought he might be. He's so active and so physical though. We'll keep testing out different sports and maybe he'll find one he likes someday.

The weather forecast for the last game was rainy so the worrier that I am decided we needed to get a team picture at the game before the last game. I didn't want to risk their last game being canceled and never getting a team picture!

8 cute little soccer players and their 2 coaches
Team picture at the last game - a few are missing for some reason
He got a really cool medal for participating

No comments: