One of the days Dave was home helping out I asked if he would take Oliver to get a haircut. Oliver's hair was getting way too long and definitely needed a trim. I kindly asked Dave if he would make sure they left it long enough in the back so he still had curls knowing that Dave really wanted to have it cut off short. I was fully prepared for Oliver to come home with no curls, which ended up being the case! He told me that he told the lady to leave the curls in the back. I guess after she cut it she realized she went too short. Although it is shorter than I wanted, it is way cute and makes him look so grown up.
 |
| At Walmart afterwards |
 |
| He adores his big brother (and you can see his curls are gone) |
I've never been one to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I have a little four leaf clover pin that I'll wear that day but that's about it. I always make sure the boys are wearing green though. Other people do such fun and cute things like having green eggs for breakfast, etc. I'm just not one of those people.
Miles' preschool teacher is a big celebrator of all holidays. She taught the kids St. Patty's Day songs and invited the parents to come watch them perform them at the end of preschool. It was such a beautiful day so before we headed over to watch Miles perform, Oliver and I spent some time outside. I was hopeful he would wander around our big open field back behind our house, but he had other plans. He wanted to go explore the parking lot instead.
 |
| So happy to be outside! |
 |
| Miles' preschool class |
No comments:
Post a Comment