Our church had a "Super Saturday" several months ago where the women got together and worked on craft projects. I was unable to attend the event, but learned from one of my friends the process of putting vinyl lettering on tile. We had one piece of tile leftover from our kitchen tiling project so I thought it would be perfect to use that tile and put a good quote on it in vinyl lettering. With the help of the Home Economics teacher at Dave's school and the school's Cricut machine, I was able to accomplish this project. I think it turned out pretty good. Now I just have to figure out where to put it in our house and will probably have to get a sturdier stand for it since my plate holder can't handle the weight for very long.


1 comment:
I'm so jealous you made your own vinyl lettering. I can go up to Roy and get them done, but with both kids it isn't usually worth it. Nicely done!
I also enjoyed the New Kids on the Block back in the day. Those were easier times.
Post a Comment