
I know I'm going to totally get made fun of for this post, especially by my brother-in-laws, but I have to admit that I am a little excited to see these 5 guys reuniting! Who knows if they'll sound any good (we'll find out on May 16th on the Today Show...according to Dave they never sounded good even when they were younger), but it reminds me of simpler times in my life.
I was a HUGE fan! I owned every one of their tapes, had my room plastered from floor to ceiling with their posters, had their trading cards and even owned all 5 of their dolls (Ken style dolls). I even went to their concert when they came to Wichita, KS with my future sister-in-law. I was obsessed to say the least! But, at that time in my life I was young and had no worries...boy times are different now!
These guys are approaching their 40s and have aged quite a bit! It is amazing what time does to us all. They are releasing their new album this summer and are going on tour in the fall. If they come to concert anywhere close to here you can bet I'll probably go! Dave said he won't go with me, but I'm sure I can get one of my girl friends to join me!
I was a HUGE fan! I owned every one of their tapes, had my room plastered from floor to ceiling with their posters, had their trading cards and even owned all 5 of their dolls (Ken style dolls). I even went to their concert when they came to Wichita, KS with my future sister-in-law. I was obsessed to say the least! But, at that time in my life I was young and had no worries...boy times are different now!
These guys are approaching their 40s and have aged quite a bit! It is amazing what time does to us all. They are releasing their new album this summer and are going on tour in the fall. If they come to concert anywhere close to here you can bet I'll probably go! Dave said he won't go with me, but I'm sure I can get one of my girl friends to join me!
No comments:
Post a Comment