For the second year in a row, we went to sunny St. George, Utah for Dave's Spring Break! The weather was absolutely gorgeous! We left for St. George on Wednesday, April 16th, just one day after we received another spring snow storm in northern Utah. So, needless to say I was ready for some warm weather. While in town we were able to spend some time with my friend, Erin, and her family and also Dave's friend, Jarrod, and his family. We had a good time! We did some exploring and went to Snow Canyon State Park for the first time. Next time we go down there for a visit I think we might try to camp at that campground. It was really pretty and has lots of trails to explore. We hauled our pop-up trailer to St. George and stayed at a very luxurious RV park with free WiFi and cable T.V. We also took our dogs, Missy and Buddy. Missy and Buddy met sheep for the first time. I'm not quite sure Missy knew what to think of them. Yesterday before we headed home Dave and I went four-wheeling with Jarrod. It was a lot of fun and very neat to see the city from a different aspect. Even though it is a desert it has a different kind of beauty. We came home to very windy and fairly chilly air. Although we had a GREAT time, it is always nice to be home!


No comments:
Post a Comment