Buddy's injury from camping...
We have NO clue what is wrong with the top of his foot, but he won't stop licking it and so we've had to "discourage" him from licking it and this is what I came up with:
My injury from jogging...
While in Kansas I was visiting with Jill, my friend from high school, about how disappointed I am in myself by how much weight I have gained over the last few years. My sedentary job and lifestyle is catching up with me. Jill ran a marathon last spring and is training for a triathlon. She motivated me to take up running again (I ran in high school). Shortly after we got home I got online and found a 10 week training program on Runner's World. Dave is going to train with me. We began the program a few weeks ago just by walking every evening (or at least several times a week). This week on Monday we started with our jog/walk program. I decided that I needed new running shoes, but that was a big mistake! I always forget that I have to break shoes in before they are comfortable on my feet. This is the injury I got from our first day of training (the picture is kind of gross):
While in Kansas I was visiting with Jill, my friend from high school, about how disappointed I am in myself by how much weight I have gained over the last few years. My sedentary job and lifestyle is catching up with me. Jill ran a marathon last spring and is training for a triathlon. She motivated me to take up running again (I ran in high school). Shortly after we got home I got online and found a 10 week training program on Runner's World. Dave is going to train with me. We began the program a few weeks ago just by walking every evening (or at least several times a week). This week on Monday we started with our jog/walk program. I decided that I needed new running shoes, but that was a big mistake! I always forget that I have to break shoes in before they are comfortable on my feet. This is the injury I got from our first day of training (the picture is kind of gross):
No comments:
Post a Comment