Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PRESENTS!!!

Since our birthdays are only six days apart, it is common for us to buy one big gift for each other that we both will enjoy. We decided to do that again this year and got a (drum roll please)....

So far we both really enjoy the Wii Fit! It makes working out not feel like you are working out. I've enjoyed the yoga and strength training part of it while Dave really enjoys the "activities." He is getting really good at the downhill skiing and the hula hoop! I love also that you can track your progress and set goals for yourself. Lets hope we can keep up the motivation and lose some weight!!

This year my mom also followed our example and bought us one big gift. She got us the Wii version of Dance Dance Revolution!

We have had a ton of fun with this game! We've invited friends over to play as well and everyone really seems to enjoy it. I am amazed though at how much harder it is from just one level to the other. For me the basic level is almost too slow, but the next level up is entirely too hard. One of these days hopefully I can figure it all out. Dave likes to challenge himself and do harder levels. We both get a good laugh out of that!!!

1 comment:

Juannaelmi said...

Justin is so jealous--about the dance revolution.(jk) He decided that's what he would love is the wii fit.
Happy Birthday's.