This past Friday night our church had a camp out at the Rock Canyon Campground up Provo Canyon. Because of our new vehicle we offered to take our neighbors, Wes & Michelle, with us. All four of us had a good time! It was fun seeing people from chruch in that environment relaxing and having a good time together. We decided to leave the pop-up trailer home this time and "roughed" it. We got a cheap little tent at Wal-Mart that was almost too small for our air mattress! I know, we are big time wimps and can't sleep on the ground anymore! Besides the VERY delicious dutch oven desserts, homemade ice cream and French toast breakfast I think my favorite part of the entire trip was when Wes played his guitar while we all sang church songs around the campfire! I think Dave really enjoyed having his new "truck!"
No comments:
Post a Comment