

In our extra bedroom (aka my office) the sun shines in during the hottest part of the day. It gets entirely too hot in here while I'm working so I finally convinced Dave that I need a ceiling fan and he installed one this weekend!! I'm going to have to paint the ceiling at some point because there is a ring left from the old light fixture.


This weekend Dave also installed a new kitchen faucet for us. Our old one was leaking water and had seen better days. We aren't sure, but it might have been the original faucet from when these townhouses were built 13 years ago. It needed updating! We decided to go with a white faucet to match the sink. We also liked the idea of being able to pull the nozzle out and use it for a sprayer. Let's hope we made a good decision...there are just so many choices!
1 comment:
I am so jealous of your faucet. I would love to have a new one, and a new sink.
Post a Comment