Friday, August 1, 2008

Flashback Friday

Today is my birthday so I thought I would dedicate this Flashback Friday post to my early days of life! When thinking about this post, I asked my mom if she thought I would appear conceited (which I am!) if I did an entire post on myself. She kindly reminded me that Dave's birthday was just a few days ago and that I should add some pics from his early days of life as well. Had we been home last week I would've dedicated that Flashback Friday post entirely to my dear husband, but since we weren't home last Friday you get to enjoy pictures from both of our childhoods today! Lucky you ; )

My hospital picture (pretty awful, huh?)

Holly 5 days old with Dad

Baby Holly with big brother Andy

Holly with mom at Great G-pa and G-ma Housholder's 50th wedding anniversary

Look at those chubby arms and legs!

I was a lot older in this picture than the previous pictures, but for some reason this is one of my favorite pictures of me from my childhood! I loved horses and had to ride one every chance I could! This was taken in the parking lot of my daycare facility (funny, huh?)

Dave's hospital picture (much better, huh?)

Dave 1 month old

Isn't he so stinkin' cute?

Serious boy

I absolutely LOVE this picture of Dave! What a cute little boy!

3 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture of you in the blue dress, I love the blue dress. I can't believe what a chunky baby you were.
Who'd have thought that sweet baby face of Dave's would be so hairy :)

The Cureton Family said...

Such great pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

Elissa said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day. I love the baby pictures-so cute!