Friday, August 8, 2008

Flashback Friday

Last night was the finale of "So You Think You Can Dance." I have to admit that I absolutely LOVE that show! I've watched it faithfully from the very beginning season. I wasn't completely sure who I wanted to win, but when Joshua took it all I have to say that I was completely happy! He definitely deserves it.


I've always loved dancing! Growing up I danced just for fun, but looking back if I would've realized that I could become a dance teacher or something similar versus having to be a performer I probably would've gone that route in life. Dancing makes me happy! I've attached a few pictures from my dancin' days!!!

I was in ballet for a little bit when I was little


High School Drill Team
I was the Co-Captain my Senior year with Lacie Dunn

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wahoo for Joshua!!! I was really excited that he won. We had to record the finale and I stayed up until 11pm (which is late for me) and watched it. Anyway, why not get back into dance just for the fun of it at least?