
My husband the high school science teacher has gone back to work! He finished up his summer job at BYU and started back at Independence High School yesterday. He is beginning his 4th year of teaching there and continues to love his job. I know it isn't easy working full-time and working on your masters degree at the same time. I'm so proud of him!
The State of Utah has changed graduation requirements for seniors so he is teaching Earth Science this year in addition to Biology. It'll be a new experience for him, but he'll do great!
1 comment:
I've always thought I married the hottest Kent boy - and photos like this confirm it!!!
anyway - I totally think he'd be a fun science teacher - him being so goofy and all . . . maybe I would have tolerated HS science if my teachers were more fun.
Post a Comment