Friday, August 29, 2008

Flashback Friday

One of my fellow bloggers was interested in seeing more pictures of me from high school so I thought I'd do this Flashback Friday post on "the gang." There were five of us girls that were pretty close friends in high school. We did a lot together and have many wonderful memories of time spent together! I moved to the small town of Halstead, KS my eighth grade year and was welcomed with open arms by these four amazing girls! These girls grew up together and could've easily remained friends with just eachother, but they made a shy girl from the big city feel very welcome in their small town. High school can be a tough time, but I had a fantastic high school experience and I think these four girls played a huge role in that. I will always be grateful to them for making me feel at home in a new place. I think it is pretty amazing too that a little over 11 years later we are still friends. We may not see or chat with eachother as often as we would like, but I know they are still there for me if I ever need them and hope they feel the same way about me.

Snowball Dance (2/97)


Front row left to right: Erika, Crissy & Me
Back row left to right: Jill & Sheena


Senior Prom


Graduation Day


1 comment:

jill said...

Wow....what memories! It was fun to see those pictures again. Brings back all the fun times we had...