I got back yesterday from spending a week in Kansas! Unfortunately Dave has to be the "responsible" one and wasn't able to go on this trip with me, but he held the fort down while I was gone and went to work and school. I had a great trip as always. It is good to see family and friends. The time flies by so quickly though while I'm there. Here are the pictures from my trip.
While in KC my Aunt Cathy took me to the Lion King! It was such an amazing show! If you ever get the chance to see this play, do it! I was highly impressed. Thanks Cathy for suggesting this!
This picture is just one of many amazing things they do during the performance. The whole time I just watched in awe!!Update on my mom's bathroom: Since we left in June she has had the sink and tub plumbed in. Her bathroom just looks amazing. I'm glad we could be a part of it and help make it look so nice!
On my trip home I had moments of complete boredom so I decided to take my brother-in-law's lead and take pictures of the scenery around me as I drove. Thanks for the great idea Justin! Don't worry mom, I was a safe driver!
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you made it back safe! I also love that you go from beautiful canyon in Colorado to ugly desert in Utah.
I'm glad you had a fun trip! You'll have to send me the pics of you and the girls so I can put them on our blog! Cute!
Post a Comment