Sunday, October 26, 2008

Substitute

Because we have our home study this week and I wanted to have time to thoroughly clean the house and because I knew it was going to be hot in the stadium (it was a perfect day, but in the stadium sitting directly in the sun for 4 hours leads to heat), I had a substitute go in my place to the BYU football game yesterday with Dave. He invited his brother, Zach. From what I gather, they both had a great time. It was Zach's first live football game besides high school games he has watched in the past. The game was pretty intense and very close. BYU pulled out the win in the end. I'm glad they could go to such a fun game together!!!

I requested that Dave take one picture of him and Zach at the game so I could post it on our blog. For some reason his cell phone camera is flipping the pictures and the only way I could figure out how to flip it back was to use Scrapblog and do an entire scrapbook page with the photo. I had to get creative.

No comments: