We went to our first BYU basketball game of the season last night. They've been playing for a month already, but we've been busy and haven't been able to go to any of them until last night. We both had a good time! I haven't been to a college basketball game since my days at the University of Kansas so it has been a while. I'm not sure about Dave's past attendance at college basketball games...
Go Cougars!
We decided to move up in the stands instead of being so close to the court. I couldn't take sitting that close to all of the students for very long!!!It wasn't a very close game. In fact, we left at the end of the third quarter because the score was so lopsided in favor of BYU!
Halftime is one of my favorite things about sporting events! This halftime performance did not disappoint!

No comments:
Post a Comment