It has been snowing off and on for the past two days. On the news last night they reported that Provo has received 13" of new snow during this storm. We already had several inches of snow on the ground from storms that came through right before Christmas, so needless to say we are buried in snow!
Even though we have lived in Utah for the last three years, I still find myself in awe when I see this much snow. Growing up in Kansas never presented me the opportunity to see more than an inch or two of snow on the ground. Most of the time we got ice storms instead.
I love how the snow makes everything pretty. I also love that I have a job that I do from home so I don't have to get out in it! I'm a chicken when it comes to driving on bad roads and Dave will attest to that!!!
Even though we have lived in Utah for the last three years, I still find myself in awe when I see this much snow. Growing up in Kansas never presented me the opportunity to see more than an inch or two of snow on the ground. Most of the time we got ice storms instead.
I love how the snow makes everything pretty. I also love that I have a job that I do from home so I don't have to get out in it! I'm a chicken when it comes to driving on bad roads and Dave will attest to that!!!
2 comments:
Wow!! Ours is starting to melt.
Do you have to shovel a path for Buddy and Missy or do they just dive in?
Post a Comment