My sister-in-law came up with a brilliant idea on how to help us find our baby! Check out her blog to see what she did. If you click on the picture of us on her blog it links you to our blog. We definitely appreciate her willingness to help us spread the word that we want to adopt!
If you feel so inclined to help us out in this small way as well, we will be eternally grateful! I am more than happy to supply a picture of us and anything else you might need...just let me know!
Also, other ways you could help us spread the word include:
If you feel so inclined to help us out in this small way as well, we will be eternally grateful! I am more than happy to supply a picture of us and anything else you might need...just let me know!
Also, other ways you could help us spread the word include:
- If you are LDS, have it announced in Relief Society/Priesthood that we want to adopt.
- Put our information in your church bulletin/program.
- Talk to anyone and everyone you know about us!!!
I'm sure there are a million other ways to help us spread the word and we do appreciate anything you might come up with! We love you all and appreciate all of your actions, thoughts and prayers in our behalf to help us complete our family!!!
3 comments:
Email me a picture and I will be happy to do it
I will bring it up in R.S. on Sunday! I am just so excited for you guys!
Hi! I just found your blog. My husband and I just got approved through LDSFS too! Right now we are waiting for them to get their "new site" up so that our profile will be visible. LOL
Anyway, I just made an adoption "button" for us that other people can put on thier blogs. If you have one, I would love to add it to my blog as well!
My "normal" blog is authorbee.blogspot.com and our adoption blog is queandbrittanysblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment