Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bowling

Earlier in the week we decided to go bowling. We haven't been bowling in about two years. It is hard to believe that it has been that long because I love to go bowling. So far it is the only thing that I've found that I can actually beat my husband at!!! Dave is pretty competitive and is good at everything he does...it makes me sick sometimes. Bowling is a different story though for some reason. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that good of a bowler...I just happen to be better at it than Dave. We went with our neighbors this time and I won with a score of 109. Dave & Michelle tied for 2nd place with a score of 94. It is unusual for Dave not to at least get 100...he is out of practice I guess! These pics and video were taken with our cell phones so they aren't the greatest quality.

Dave's interesting bowling form



Me bowling



1 comment:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Hahaha, I can bowl a 76 in real life. That is why I stick to Wii Bowling.