The day after Miles' blessing, Miles and I found ourselves on a plane heading to Kansas again! This time we were going back to help my mom move from Kansas to Utah. We knew that my mom eventually wanted to move to Utah, but figured it would be later in the summer or we might have planned our trip to Kansas a little bit differently. I think with BYU's semester ending and students going home for the summer we got lucky on finding her a great little studio apartment that would allow her and her doggies for a very decent price. When we found this place, we felt like we had to jump on it 'cause we've found out that Utah County isn't a pet friendly place for renters! Mom wanted to be moved in by May 1st. I thought it would be helpful to have me and Miles around, but I'm not so sure that was the case especially since Miles started crawling the week before we left. LOL!
1 comment:
Cousin time is the best! (Are they cousins?)
Post a Comment