Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Love!

Holly is a mother on this Mother's Day. How wonderful it is. She is such a wonderful mother. She will never admit it because that is how she is. I know how wonderful she is. Miles also knows how wonderful she is. She has made sure that Miles is loved and taken good care of. She loves him with all of her heart and would do anything for him. When he hurts, she hurts, and likewise when he is good she is good. It is this love that I see everyday.

It is this love that I have longed to see her exhibit to a child for what seemed like forever. It was an agonizing 9 years of being without a child. Every Mother's Day would come and go with dread and anguish. Now that is no more. She can rejoice and celebrate motherhood.

What a wonderful mother she is! She is the love of my life. I am so proud of her.

Honey, you mean everything to me and I am so glad you are the mother of our precious little Miles. You are a great example to me and Miles. He is so lucky to have you in his life. HAPPY Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

How sweet! Happy Mother's Day Holly!