Holidays are so much more fun with children around! Pre-Miles our Easter holidays were pretty low key, but this year we did a few extra fun things to celebrate the day. Here is a recap of our festivities.
I think it turned out okay.
Dave requested a spice cake, which I'm not normally a fan of, but it actually tastes pretty darn good!
He is always a pill just in time for church.
It doesn't help that church is during his nap time!
Because of Miles' age we had to get creative with the things we put in his Easter basket. We got him a set of plastic golf clubs (which wouldn't fit in his basket), some bubbles, and a couple of hardback books that talk about the Savior and what Easter really means.

2 comments:
Holly-I think all holidays are made better with children around. It was very fun to watch Miles look for eggs in that video. He really is one of the cutest kids I know. I also enjoy watching Dave be a dad. He is such a good guy and looks to be an excellent father. Miles is very lucky to have such loving and caring parents! What a cute family you have. Thanks for always sharing the ongoings of your family.
Thanks,
Alice(Dave's co-worker)
That is so true, having children around makes the holidays much better. And I love Miles' 18M photograph!
Post a Comment