Dave and Miles are currently on a father/son get-a-way. Dave is on spring break this week so we decided that it would be nice for those two to spend some quality time together while I stayed home and worked on a few things around the house. They are in Tremonton visiting Dave's brother and are scheduled to come home Thursday morning. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and I miss both of them TONS although it is nice to have a little break from being mom and wife. I took today and tomorrow off of work so that I could tackle our laundry room. When we got new carpet a few months ago everything (aka junk) in our closet and Miles' closet ended up in our tiny laundry room and there it has sit. I decided it would be good to devote some time to going through it all and organizing it. Spring cleaning! Gotta love it!
Dave has sent me a couple of pictures from their trip so far.
Dave has sent me a couple of pictures from their trip so far.


1 comment:
What a fantastic vacation for all of you!
He is one handsome little man! Great bonding time with daddy :)
Post a Comment