
On the news the other night there was a story about a house in Pleasant Grove, UT which is about 15-20 minutes from our house. The owner of this house decorated his house with lots of lights and put music to them. He entered his house into a nationwide KFC contest and actually WON! I guess he won free KFC for an entire year, his electric bill for December paid and a credit card bill for the month paid. The news story sparked my interest so we decided Friday night to go see this show for ourselves. Although we had to wait in our car for a long time before we actually got to see this house, I think it was well worth the wait. The show was very impressive. I can't even imagine having enough creativity and know-how to pull something like this off. On top of winning this contest, he also is raising money for the Make A Wish Foundation. For more information or to see the official video of his lights, visit
http://holdman.com/christmas/
Below is video that I shot from our truck. Hope you enjoy!
FYI - On my video it helps to turn off the music on my sidebar so you can hear the music in the video which the lights are coordinated to!
No comments:
Post a Comment