Sunday, December 23, 2007
What in the World???
Well, let me tell you. Holly had nothing to do with this. In fact, she wanted nothing to do with this. She wouldn't even post this knowledge on her blog. Problem is she saves her passwords on sites like this. So, I admit what I did was silly. You know what some say though about doing things for a good cause. My students were doing a fundraiser for a "Sub for Santa" thingy at school. As motivation to donate, milestones were set for certain dollar amounts raised. Hindsight, don't underestimate children and don't sell yourself for such a small price. I thought $100 would be a fair deal, so it was agreed that I would do something totally silly. They had that much in 3 days. I was proud of them for having the ability to end up with $220 for some fortunate family. Maybe they would have reached that mark anyway, or maybe not. For what I did, I like to think that I played an integral role (but probably not, just had to look silly). So, what did I do that was so obnoxious? Well, enjoy the picture. I did finish it off later just so it had some equilibrium to it, but at school I had to stop where I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I was trying to leave a comment on your sexy legs and I clicked on the picture because there was no link for comments. Not a good idea. It made your picture full size. I might have nightmares Dave. I didn't hear the full story at Christmas so I thought I would tell you how awesome you are.
love ann
Post a Comment