Last weekend was very nice. We spent the weekend relaxing, watching the snow fall, working on Christmas cards and watching movies. It was a perfect weekend. We finally got some snow after having a very dry November! We both LOVE snow so it was very exciting for us. We also helped our neighbors out by watching their new puppy, Jake, for the weekend. It reminded us of how much energy puppies have compared to our good ol' dogs that just lay around. It was Jake's first experience with snow and we had fun watching him jump around in it. I thought he was so cute that I just had to take some video of it.
I'm very excited about my Christmas cards this year! We typically buy cards for the next year at the after Christmas sales to save some money. This year I decided that I wanted to spruce up those generic store cards with a touch of "Holly." I also was able to recruit Dave in helping cut out things, glue things, etc. I just had to take a photo of him helping although he tried hard to hide from the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment