For the second weekend in a row we have had snow! This weekend we were actually able to watch it fall during the day unlike last weekend when most of it came while we were sleeping. Dave thinks we got about 5 inches out of this storm. There is just something calming and peaceful about watching snow fall and blanketing the earth in white. Dave and I are definitely HUGE fans of the snow! They are forecasting another storm for this coming weekend too, so it might be three weekends in a row. What more could you hope for? Before the biggest part of the storm got here we ventured out and took in a movie. We decided to watch Fred Claus. We thought it was a cute movie with a good message.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you liked it. I haven't seen it yet, but I am sucker for cheesy Christmas movies!
Post a Comment