Facebook has become my friend! Through this online social network I've been reunited with several good friends from the past over the course of the last year. The most recent reunion was that of my best childhood friend that I met when I was in kindergarten. With all of these recent reunions I've been thinking a lot about the past. I thought for this Flashback Friday post it would be fun to post a few pictures from my two wonderful semesters at Ricks College, now known as BYU-Idaho. Even though I was there for such a short period of time, I met a lot of GREAT people and had a ton of fun!!! These pictures have all been glued into scrapbooks so I had to get creative with my scanning of a few of them...ignore my imperfections!
I loved going to dances and at Ricks we had onealmost every week it seemed like!
This was a 70s & 80s dance (2/99)
Morp is Prom spelled backwards




1 comment:
You look so little Holly!! Cute!
Post a Comment