We have replaced our dining room table. Our original table was purchased earlier in our marriage when we had a house in Newton, KS. We spent a lot of money on that table with the hopes that we would have children to sit all the way around it and that it would become a family heirloom. It has moved with us several times over the years. When we looked for new places to live our question was always, "will our table fit in this dining room?" So, after a long contemplation we decided to sell our table and part ways. We hardly used that table and definitely didn't need that big of a table. We sold it to one of my good friends a couple of weeks ago. Although I'm glad we sold it, it was hard to part ways with it. It had become a part of our family ; ) In its place we got a smaller more practical table. As you can tell from the picture below, we have much more space in our dining room now! I couldn't be more happier with our decision!!!
3 comments:
That is so pretty! I love it!
I love it!! So, your old table sold pretty quickly then? Maybe I should have you work some of your magic on our house.
Thanks again for selling me the table, I love it! Right now it has a partially finished quilt on it of an Irish landscape.
Post a Comment