Monday, July 20, 2009

To escape the heat...

We headed to the mountains last Saturday! Dave's brother Zach and his wife Tammy came down for a visit last weekend. We were supposed to go camping together, but that didn't quite work out. We didn't get a reservation made in time and thought surely we could find a spot if we went up Thursday evening. No such luck! Instead we all just hung out at our place and made a day trip to the mountains. We went to Cascade Springs. It is such a pretty place!

Zach & Dave learning from the signs

The water is so clear

I complained about there not being very many pictures of me on our adventures so Dave has taken it upon himself to change that


Zach, Tammy & Dave



2 comments:

Dorothy said...

cool looking hat David

Juannaelmi said...

All I am saying is that Dave said to check here for your firework extravaganza, and I don't see it. What is that about?
I did like your pictures on this post and it looks like fun.