We spent the first part of Dave's spring in the Wichita area seeing friends and family there and then for the last part of the week we drove up to the Kansas City area to see friends and family there. We then flew home on Sunday, April 11th. We had a GREAT time in Kansas and I'm glad we were able to see so many people in such a short time period. I wish we would've had more time to see more people, but maybe next time.

Relaxing on Great Aunt Cathy's deck. The weather was perfect!

Great Aunt Cathy & Miles

Mom & Miles

One of my friends from high school had a bunch of us over for a BBQ. I didn't do such a hot job at taking pictures, but he got this picture of his two kiddos and Miles. It was good to see old friends!

We went to an arboretum to see the spring flowers. It was a little bit too early in the season, but we still had a nice time wandering around.

Always a happy boy!

This shot didn't quite turn out the way I had envisioned it, but he is still a cutie pie!

Dad, Mom, Grandma, & Miles

Great Aunt Cathy, Mom, Grandma, & Miles

On the first flight home, happy boy!

Hanging out in the Denver airport.

On the second flight home, happy boy!
1 comment:
He is so stinkin cute!! I wish I could just hug him and kiss those cheeks!
Post a Comment