While in KS we spent some time with some of my friends from high school. My friend Mike hosted the party. He has two kiddos so Miles had tons of new toys to play with. He latched on to one particular toy, a vacuum. Mike even joked that we would probably have to take it home with us. Well, when we got home and settled again Miles and I went shopping with some of our Christmas money and bought him a toy vacuum. He absolutely loves it and plays with it all day long.
2 comments:
It looks like time to get a chore chart going for Miles. He is so cute.
My kids love the play vacuum as well, though they weren't as talented with it as Miles is. Milla loves the big vacuum and I either have to hold her while I use it or keep a close eye so I don't vacuum over her fingers.
Post a Comment