Last week I was getting the house ready for the babysitter (thanks again Alice for watching Miles!!!) to come over on our anniversary. I'm one of those people who hates to have a dirty house when visitors come over and will go crazy cleaning in preparation. I knew that Miles probably wouldn't be content just watching me dust, vacuum, etc. and I was right. While I was dusting he got a little grumpy so I decided to get him his own dust rag so he could help. He LOVED it! He followed me around the house dusting everything I had just dusted. He is such a cutie pie!
2 comments:
What a cutie!
It was my pleasure to take care of Miles. Thanks for giving the opportunity to have fun with the little guy. He is such a sweetie and cutie pie! You guys do such a good job with him and I love reading about your adventures! :)
Post a Comment