It is hard to believe that we've been married for 11 years!
We had only known each other for a short six months before we were married. You could say that we didn't completely know each other on our wedding day and were both taking a huge leap of faith, but we were madly in love and knew that we were meant to be together.We've had some really fantastic times together during the past 11 years that I'll never forget. We've also had some really tough times together, but we loved and supported each other through it all and I think came out the other side stronger together as well.
It might sound cheesy to some of you, but I know that Dave is my soul mate! He is the perfect other half to this relationship. He balances me out in ways others are not able to do. He lets me have my "crazy" moments and doesn't hold them against me. He is so understanding, loving, and forgiving. I sure am one lucky girl!
Thanks babe for sharing the past 11 years with me. I love you with all of my heart and am continually thankful to the Wedels for setting us up! I look forward to many many more years together!
I did a post back in 2008 about our fun love story. If you care to read it, click here.
2 comments:
I didn't know you were married in the Logan Temple. So were Corey and I. That's awesome! Happy anniversary. :)
Happy Anniversary Holly and Dave!
Post a Comment